A digital platform delivering wellness to the modern world. Empower yourself with the information you need to live your best life. Body, Mind & Soul.
Mental health disorders such as depression are among the 20 leading causes of disability worldwide. Depression affects around 300 million people worldwide and this number is projected to increase.
The number of global cancer deaths is projected to increase by 45% between 2008 and 2030.
Despite this, we trust the medical system to help us in times of need, when experts have calculated that more than 250,000 deaths per year are due to medical error in the U.S.
- Learn the little known factors that are responsible for mood and mental function.
- Discover the microbiome and it's importance in the body.
- Learn how to check your gut health as well as restore it to balance.
- Learn the science of why the recommended "healthy diet" is often harmful rather than helpful.
- Learn how to increase your energy, lower cholesterol, improve immune function and heart health.
- Access to "Meatless March", a plant based eating guide & recipe book.
- Learn how to build muscle on a vegan diet.
- 30+ delicious plant based recipes
- A look at my personal diet and supplement routine.
- A look into what's been holding you back from peak physical vitality.
- Discover why you've failed at changing your habits before.
- Learn important biomarkers to have tested to get to the bottom of your health concerns.
- Learn how to consistently implement an exercise routine that will benefit your strength, power, cardiovascular capacity & flexibility and consequently improve your aesthetic.
- Discover functional fitness and how it can help you look & feel your best.
- Shift your perspective and understand your body on a deeper level.
- Tools to track your health and fitness.
- 3 x weekly at home functional fitness workouts from certified personal trainer.
- Learn what's pulling your body out of balance, and how to analyze and restore it one habit at a time.
In 2015 I lost my partner to cancer – he was 24 years of age. From the moment. he was diagnosed, I spent every day researching the true meaning of health, what truly supports it and what harms it.
Through this experience, I learned things that have changed not only my life but the lives of those around me forever. Just as I questioned the financial and career path knowledge instilled upon us all in school and found a more effective way to live – I questioned everything I had ever been taught about health and vitality and the information I came across was far too important not to share on a larger scale.